• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the sounds of it my bin bags have only just been picked up and I suspect that's by the caretaker and not the refuse collection personnel.

Comment

Very strange

The trundling of bins on my particular "Wharf"

Odd Numbers - Thursday
      Even Numbers - Friday
      Married

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        By the sounds of it my bin bags have only just been picked up and I suspect that's by the caretaker and not the refuse collection personnel.
        in RBKC it'll be ' domestic waste recycling technicians' shirley?

in other news, lunch has been two cumberland sausages innabun,
        slathered in english mustard and manly HP sauce.
        with earl grey tea.

Comment

I see the Wail Online must have just pushed out a few new distraction stories.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Shirts out of the WM and into the TD, out of the TD and ironed & now hanging in the usual places off the picture rail.

Cottons in the WM and about to meet the TD.

Lunch: scrambled egg and poached tomato on the last of the Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast (crust), ham and chili sandwich on Morrisons wholemeal sunflower and spelt bread, red corner yog thing, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              I see the Wail Online must have just pushed out a few new distraction stories.
              This the one distracting you?

Sharp increase in men suffering erectile dysfunction blamed on the coronavirus lockdown | Daily Mail Online

Unable to rise to the occasion: Sharp increase in men suffering erectile dysfunction blamed on increased stress and alcohol consumption during the coronavirus lockdown

• Superdrug has reported a 13% rise in erectile dysfunction services since May
              • Google data also shows that searches about the condition are at a 12-month high
              • In response, Superdrug has launched a new erectile dysfunction portfolio
              • This includes products like pills, a vasodilator cream and medical penis pumps
              help is at hand apparently!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Lunch was a pancetta omelette

Still hot here, but also rather cloudy and there's more of a breeze than yesterday

Comment

Cottons out of the WM and into the TD.

Today's DJing:

Doremifasollatidoh: Hawkwind.

Master of the Universe: Hawkwind.

Assault & Battery: Hawkwind.

Comfortably Numb: Pink Floyd: Pulse.

Time: Pink Floyd: Delicate Sound of Thunder.

Us & Them: Pink Floyd: Delicate Sound of Thunder.

Comfortably Numb: Pink Floyd: Delicate Sound of Thunder.

You'll have to speak up, I'm A BIT DEAF.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

2 hours of meetings until weekend. TGIF. Beers in fridge ready.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      I was incorrect in my assumption. It was the domestic waste and recycling technicians. My caretaker would have closed my gate.

Comment

Working...
                      X