• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those innerested in such things, Jimmy Stewart is currently flying a B47 on Film4 in "Strategic Air Command".

Not one of his finest.

Currently listening to Fleetwood Mac, some cd I picked up in Tesco a couple of years ago.

Jimmy is cracking up.

The jetstream is 15 knots faster than predicted.

Fog at Yokota.

Zero visibility.

Now he's off to Kadena, weather is closing in and he's running out of fuel.

Oh Dear(tm).

The stress is getting to him.

The B47 was a pig IIRC.

Ooops. Right arm is paralysed.

Of course, unlike the Duke, Jimmy did his bit.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 17 January 2020, 16:32.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      Currently listening to Fleetwood Mac, some cd I picked up in Tesco a couple of years ago.
      They are a popular beat combo. They've got a few CDs out...
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The bi-weekly B call finished 20 mins ago, closely followed by my PM messaging me to say "have a good weekend"
        I was still working on something I wanted to finish, so I insisted on messaging him every few minutes with various pointless friendly things until he replied "Right, I'm shutting my computer down, talk to you next week"

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Comment

I am in T5 First Class lounge, what with being a gold card holder and all that.

One day, I will come through here when I'm not driving at the other end

Comment

My Nan was taken into the local St. Barnabas hospice this morning for her final days. Just spoke to my Dad to check he's ok as he can be, given the circumstances.

Sad times, she's a lovely lady but at least she's somewhere she'll get good care until her time is up.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                My Nan was taken into the local St. Barnabas hospice this morning for her final days. Just spoke to my Dad to check he's ok as he can be, given the circumstances.

Sad times, she's a lovely lady but at least she's somewhere she'll get good care until her time is up.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  I’ve got all of their albums, although one remains in its cellophane, unplayed.

When I was growing up, my mum gave me advice that I’ve stuck to: Never listen to Rumours

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      She is finally on the right train. Cheers.
                      Which was then cancelled. Trespassers on the line. Can't they just run them over?

Comment

Working...
                      X