• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A fine piece of drivelling. Even if I say so myself.

Time to stack some Zs.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      80% human skin?
      Yup!

Comment

From Joe the Butcher - who grows the lambs himself.
        In a Petri dish? I think you mean rear...

Comment

A fine piece of drivelling. Even if I say so myself.

Time to stack some Zs.

A fine piece of drivelling sir

Comment

HWMBO is better. I made him two turkey sandwiches and he's opened the wine.

Comment

Sadly he decided to cancel lunch tomorrow but all his friends are happy to go without him. A bit like BP organising the Xmas Do and not turning up, leaving us all to talk about him...

Oops

Comment

Palinilap?
                Nice pali!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  HWMBO is better. I made him two turkey sandwiches and he's opened the wine.
                  Excellent news!

Comment

Tea was chicken jalfrezi à la Patak, with the usual rice and naan. Very nice, and made a change from all that traditional festive fare

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      Dust bunnies are also known as dust mice, which appears to be of Germanic origin according to the interweb thing.
                      “Dust mice” sounds better; more of a Brothers Grimm feel to it than “bunnies”, which has a sort of Disney quality

Comment

Working...
                      X