• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Very humid here too. Bring on the thunderbolts!

Comment

So, that paperwork thing that would take five minutes and that I've been putting off for a month?
      Yeah, it took five minutes.
      ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
      Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

I have been made aware that bush remediation activities are underway and the unruly is being tamed.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          I have been made aware that bush remediation activities are underway and the unruly is being tamed.
          Ah, unruly bush trimming. 'Tis truly the sound of the Summer.
          ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
          Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Walk walked, all the way to the viewless point, wherein some oik was ensconced.

With the lack of anyone picking up the crap, there's an astonishing amount of rubbish accumulated along the road.

In addition to the usual cans and bottles today there were dozens of NO poppers.

There's very little water going into the res from the streams, and the path repairs someone did in February seem to have been successful since they're still there.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Palipage!
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Luncheon (just eaten due to meetings at stupid times) was cheese on toast.

The bin men came past a day early and my caretaker scurried down, having drenched things earlier, to collect my collection of rubbish I was going to trundle this evening.

How is one supposed to have a schedule if the bin men (and women, although none on the crew that do my street) do their own thing??

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    One can never have too much.

you can if you are mixing suppliers without an overall agreement.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Lunch - Mackerel with Lettuce from the Garden, toms, pickles & brown bread.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X