• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Dry.

Blue skies.

No chem trails.

Cold.

Sunny.

Just fed the birdies, but stocks are diminishing so dunno for how much longer that'll happen.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Sleepy today. A bit of a restless night's sleep. No idea why.

Have developed a tickly cough.

Three pages of drivel on TPD to catch up on. Glad to see I didn't miss anything.

Beautiful day out. About 8 degrees my weather app says.

And a CORONAVIRUS ALERT text. Woo!

Comment

Just fed the birdies, but stocks are diminishing so dunno for how much longer that'll happen.
        Yeh, should be included in "essential shopping". And DIY bits and pieces from Homebase, else my house decorating will have to come to a stop.

Updatipoo: Ah, I'm ok.

Businesses that will not need to close include supermarkets, petrol stations, post offices, launderettes, bike shops, pet shops, hardware stores and banks.
        Coronavirus: UK brings in strict curbs on life to fight virus - BBC News
        Last edited by xoggoth; 24 March 2020, 09:12.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Morning all

CBS and a light breeze.

In one piece of good news client co. have decided that the corona virus is more important that faffing about with IR35 now it's all been postponed and withdrawn all previous statements on status. New three month contract in the post.

No virus text for me so far. I feel left out.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

They probably used all their free text allowance and are finding another person's phone to send them from.

Comment

Morning all

CBS and a light breeze.

In one piece of good news client co. have decided that the corona virus is more important that faffing about with IR35 now it's all been postponed and withdrawn all previous statements on status. New three month contract in the post.

Coronavirus: Mobile networks send 'stay at home' text - BBC News
              Married

Comment

Morning all!

CBS here.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  MrsBP back from Tesco. Still no toilet roll...
                  Plenty in Aldi today
                  Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
                    Plenty in Aldi today
                    Yep, ours even had a choice of Aloe Vera or Coconut Oil versions. I went for the coconut.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

We went to our local Aldi, they had loads. (loo rolls that is, not children.)

it seems sporadic my wife found some when she got her tyres replaced ( I suggested getting them done at home. but she went to a tyre place) next door was a Tesco express with 9 packs of toilet roll she was allowed 2 packs.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X