• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    8 eggs today.

Not a typo.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      Bored.

Now.

About halfway through "Terminator Salvation" of which I remember almost nothing, see I bought the dvd in 2010 and it's only now been unwrapped.

I'll be stir crazy by the end of the week.
      Are you self-isolating?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        I’m getting increasingly suspicious about this lurgy. The way it’s currently playing is that I wake up in the morning feeling absolutely fine, temperature reasonably normal and so on. Late afternoon I start to slump, feeling rough and short of breath, temperature up. Then later on in the evening, usually after dinner, I perk up and feel generally OK again, if not as good as first thing, and my temperature seems to get back to normal. And then exactly the same cycle the next day. All seems a bit dodgy to me, but maybe it’s just the process of recovering from a mild cold, or maybe it’s one thing that happens with a very mild case of COVID-19. I daresay it’ll turn out all right in the long run
        Not slumping so much today. I put this down to the health-giving properties of the digestive biscuits I’ve been guzzling from time to time throughout the afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Are you self-isolating?
          Well the only time I've been out today is to pop up the Post Office to buy the TV Times.

Mind you it's so grey, dark, dank, dreary, drizzly, and miserable that I felt no urge to go out at all.

Finally remembered bits of T: Salvation, it's not really particularly wonderful, to be honest.

I've never watched T: Genisys, so that's next.

Once T: Dark Fate reaches £5 I'll give that a try too.

Tea: M&S breaded haddock (chunky), orange segments and custard (bit thicker), 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Good to see the Tory bastards have found the magic money tree with knobs, bells & whistles on.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I quite liked that one

Once T: Dark Fate reaches £5 I'll give that a try too.
            Same

Comment

dinner was steak and kidney pie, chips and peas.
              from the usual suspects.
              since i can't get sainsburys to deliver any more, i've ordered my rioja from amazon.
              sainsburys can now feck off.

more midsomer murders.
              glad i don't live there.

Comment

Dinner was baked bacon-wrapped haddock with veggies. Washed down with a chilled bottle of Saumur.

Yum

Comment

Just discovered that Final Destination is 20 years old!

Final Destination at 20: the bleakest teen horror film ever made? | Film | The Guardian

I did enjoy the series of films and the inventive way it made you realise death was at every corner!

Comment

Champagne and caviar tomorrow in the office, on expenses.
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Didn't watch that since I think one T per day is more than enough, so the evening's entertainment was "The Fourth Angel" with Jeremy Irons and Forest Whitaker.

It was rather good in its low budget Brit way.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X