• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    LM quiet today.
    Though so is BR14. Does this thread still work?

Comment

Paging DrS.

Oak Island. It has started to appear on my sky box. History channel. Series 7. That is the one you are giving updates for?

I hope so as I have been deleting them. I must find out how to kill the series link.

Comment

Though so is BR14. Does this thread still work?
        no. 'sbroken.

Comment

Stick it on ebay. All proceeds to charity. The CUK meet up fund......
          I’m going to get it fixed and start cycling again

I don’t get enough exercise, and cycling (non-competitively, just bimbling about) is the only thing that’s ever kept me fit

I was going to go for a little walk when the mundane laundry finished, but the rain just decided to become fairly torrential, so I don’t think I will after all

Comment

LM quiet today.
            Soz, busy at work and all that

Comment

Paging DrS.

Oak Island. It has started to appear on my sky box. History channel. Series 7. That is the one you are giving updates for?

I hope so as I have been deleting them. I must find out how to kill the series link.
              Nope. The one on History is not the one I'm watching on Blaze which is S6 IIRC.

Not that it makes much difference.

It's just different bits of wood and different bits of iron & slightly different nutjobbery.

HTH.

Lunch was poached tomato and scrambled egg on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast (bread seems less than fresh and it's a new loaf) with 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

It's been pissing down relentlessly.

I washed the mundane crap I wear around the house and up the hill on my walk so it all smells nice & fresh and dribble free.

It left a remarkable amount of fluff in the TD.

Currently watching the commentary on The Rock, which is amusing enough if I pause it every now and again to stop myself falling asleep.

Tea is about to be chili con carne and rice.
              Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 16 January 2020, 16:55.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

LM quiet today.
                She’s been washing my car.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  Tea is about to be chili con carne and rice.
                  And thusly it transpired to be.

Most fiery after its sojourn in the freezer afestering away.

Followed by orange segments and custard (for my five a day).

Rounded off with 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.
                  Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 16 January 2020, 22:16. Reason: removal of "it's" :emb
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    She’s been washing my car.
                    Landed ok then! Was it bumpy?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      I’m going to get it fixed and start cycling again

I don’t get enough exercise, and cycling (non-competitively, just bimbling about) is the only thing that’s ever kept me fit

I was going to go for a little walk when the mundane laundry finished, but the rain just decided to become fairly torrential, so I don’t think I will after all
                      I just hope you are better at cycling than me and DaveB......

Or you can sell the bike to pay for surgery to fix you up!

Comment

Working...
                      X