• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    No.
    That makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
      Is this thing on?
      Yes, which is more than can be said for my thinking cap, judging by some of the mistakes I'm making today

Just discovered that if you're planning to set up an application written in Python, it's not going to work unless you first install the version of Python you specified as a requirement

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Yes, which is more than can be said for my thinking cap, judging by some of the mistakes I'm making today

Just discovered that if you're planning to set up an application written in Python, it's not going to work unless you first install the version of Python you specified as a requirement
        Crikey. All you need now is Suity to help with the paperwork.

Comment

X7 home again, jiggety jig, once it fecking turned up 20 minutes late.

Dunno wtf was going on.

Tea/dinner this evening was lentil <pfffft> soup which I didn't realise I could get to stick to the dish in the microwave.

It transpires that you very nearly can.

It looks very much as if tonight's epic is to be "Tracker (2010)" with that Ray Winstone geezer.

Tracker (2010) - IMDb

Hope it's better than his version of "leave it out, guvnor" was.

Have you tried eating more mushrooms?

Just askin' like.

Now what did I come in here for?

'Tis on the tip of my, er, something.
          Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 28 March 2019, 19:00.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

X7 home again, jiggety jig, once it fecking turned up 20 minutes late.

Dunno wtf was going on.

Tea/dinner this evening was lentil <pfffft> soup which I didn't realise I could get to stick to the dish in the microwave.

It transpires that you very nearly can.

It looks very much as if tonight's epic is to be "Tracker (2010)" with that Ray Winstone geezer.

Tracker (2010) - IMDb

Just askin' like.

Pythons, mushrooms - the only missing ingredient is badgers and you're sorted.

Comment

Just askin' like.

Might be a good idea, given that I've just wasted a load of time over something I wrote within the last couple of days yet had forgotten how to use

Admittedly it has to function in a fairly non-standard way, but it shows as having been committed to Git at 15:59 yesterday, so it's a bit soon to be forgetting the details

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                Pythons, mushrooms - the only missing ingredient is badgers and you're sorted.
                Wonder if there is an open-source project called "Badger"? Given some of the idiotic names that are out there ("Kubernetes" ffs?) there really ought to be

Comment

Right, all tests pass; I think I'll stop there

Now to decide what to have for dinner

Comment

Wonder if there is an open-source project called "Badger"? Given some of the idiotic names that are out there ("Kubernetes" ffs?) there really ought to be
                    Wasn't one of the Ubuntu builds Breezy Badger?

Comment

This one sounds more fun:

I, Frankenstein (2014) - IMDb
                      And one of the best things about it was it was short.

The film itself lasted for about 1:18 or 1:19, the remaining 10 minutes is entirely credits.

Tracker (2010) - IMDb

And thusly it proved so to be: both infinitely better than "Leave it out, guvnor" and a good film in its own right.

Stunning scenery.

Dunno why but the water always looks turquoise.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X