• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Bored now

Supposed to be getting transferred to Glenfield, though who knows when. I could have walked there by now - I know this because last time they sent me there from here, I did walk there, though admittedly I felt better at the time
    I'm always up for a game of fb scrabble if you're really bored.

Comment

At Glenfield, waiting on tests

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        I'm always up for a game of fb scrabble if you're really bored.
        Need to save battery - reception is bad in here, which uses it up at a rate of knots

Comment

Need to save battery - reception is bad in here, which uses it up at a rate of knots
          Hope it's not too serious.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Waiting for a train to Liverpool. It appears to be on time. The station cat (Felix) is doing his rounds with an air of indifference matched only by the ticket witch behind her window.
            Further bbc news on Felix...

Track suits: More railway stations worth lingering at - BBC News

Comment

If you follow the cable from the monitoring machine to the wall you will find a plug.

Just unplug what is plugged in there and plug your phone charger in*

* this is not serious advice..
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Good work. It doesn't mention that Felix has a cat basket in the first class lounge. I assume that's to keep the undesirables out of the place, and a good thing too, though I don't mind revealing that fact in these august pages.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  * this is not serious advice..
                  Indeed. You should use the plug from the patient in the next bed.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    Good work. It doesn't mention that Felix has a cat basket in the first class lounge. I assume that's to keep the undesirables out of the place, and a good thing too, though I don't mind revealing that fact in these august pages.
                    One of our cats is in trouble with MrsBP. It has taken to peeing in the play room. Presumably as it is too cold to go out.....

Comment

I hope NF is okay. I would miss MOnday LInks!

I suppose other stuff might be missed too.....

Comment

Working...
                      X