• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloke next to me is huffing and puffing, muttering abuse at his laptop and generally being a really annoying twunt. I think he might be some senior legal bod too. His antics are making me thirsty.

Comment

Meetings done.

Time to do some actual work.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Bloke next to me is huffing and puffing, muttering abuse at his laptop and generally being a really annoying twunt. I think he might be some senior legal bod too. His antics are making me thirsty.
        As long as he is not watching abuse on his laptop.

Comment

May listen to "that woman" from 5pm linky

Comment

She hasn't coughed yet.

Comment

More general gubbins sorted through and mostly disposed of. I managed not to jam the shredder this time

Comment

Need to see if my car starts up. Do it tomorrow as if it doesn't the garage can give me a jump start.

Comment

The MOT on ZeitPater's car runs out on Sunday.

And can I be arsed to do anything about it?

What do you think.

Comment

Dropbox just told me I'd used all my space and should pay for more. I found the approach of moving almost everything out of it, on the grounds it didn't need to be there anyway, to be rather less expensive

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Dropbox just told me I'd used all my space and should pay for more. I found the approach of moving almost everything out of it, on the grounds it didn't need to be there anyway, to be rather less expensive
                      Their pleas for cash are a useful reminder to cull old junk you no longer need.

Comment

Working...
                      X