• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like chicken tonight....
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Never heard of them.
      They're Zpecific

and you should HAVE chicken!
      you worked hard for it.
      you deserve it.
      and i DEFY anyone who would deprive you of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        Dutch sausages should be avoided at all costs!
        Personal experience?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Well, the Chinese was very nice indeed

Now I need to decide what to watch on the box. It's just a constant round of decision-making

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Personal experience?
            Yes, unfortunately

Comment

So the quiet day turned into: No trip to the consultant for The Wife (tm), appointment cancelled, private healthcare messed up. But that was followed by me building new compost bins and then picking the remaining apples to press for cider. 5 litres pressed so far
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Tonight's HomeCinemaExperience™ commenced with Star Trek Beyond, in which the crew of the starship Enterprise find themselves trapped in a film which isn't very good

It would be interesting to work out why a film built on a pretty good premise as part of an established franchise managed to fail so miserably, but that would involve watching it repeatedly, and I'm not going to do that. "Good plot wasted" is about the size of it.

In a vague attempt to recover some value from the night, I went out on a limb, and purchased and watched Flightplan, in which Jodie Foster is a mother whose daughter goes missing during a transatlantic flight on a plane which she helped design. I know, it sounds like a stupid premise, but it isn't. In fact, although I found the first few minutes a bit laboured, it turned out to be a very fine and tautly-paced thriller, and it gets top marks from me

Zeity, if you see it on the charity shop shelves: definite "buy"

And after that, a couple more episodes of The Americans, which gets me into season two. Again

Goodnight all

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Never heard of them.
                    I think they are usernames from adultwork.

Comment

Do you look like chicken?

Comment

Working...
                      X