• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Apparently it's cloudy out, though it's still too dark to confirm this. At least it's stopped raining

Get through today and my two week break starts!

Comment

Morning all S’murky out.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning.

Dry.

Sunnyish.

Not raining.

Warmish side of cool.

Train on time at 2 minutes late. Class 153. Single carriage. Bike infestation++

Hill steep.

Thursday.

Comment

Very wet overnight. Roads still slippery when cycling in. However not enough to get my shoes wet. Or cover my back in London grime.

Comment

Grey and damp out there

<--- already. Same tulip different day!

At least we're out house viewing later today.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Went into Zeity mode for tea in the end: fish

To be precise, Bird's Eye chunky cod fillet in batter, with chips and beans; and very nice too
                mrs 5* informed me that tonights tea will be sausage, chips, beans and gravy

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post

At least we're out house viewing later today.
                  You say that as if it's A Good Thing.

I lost a relationship over that many moons ago.

Went to see GF expecting to bang her senseless & ended up looking at some grotesque house in Alltwen, Pontardawe that she'd spotted in an estate agents.

Ho hum.

Lucky escape.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    You say that as if it's A Good Thing.

I lost a relationship over that many moons ago.

Went to see GF expecting to bang her senseless & ended up looking at some grotesque house in Alltwen, Pontardawe that she'd spotted in an estate agents.

Ho hum.

Lucky escape.

Luckily Mrs Covbob and I have pretty similar tastes in houses and so this is proving less painful than it could be.

Still don't think I'll get to bang her senseless tonight though.

Comment

What still remains in my memory was the overwhelming pong of dog and the hideous and very thick carpeting.

I can't remember if I did get to bang her senseless later, but I would assume that I did.

Must have been some time in spring 1992 after the clocks had gone forward.

Or was it a Saturday?

Comment

Working...
                      X