• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was begging my wife just for once to try anal.

"That's only for invited guests," she replied. "You'll have to use the cervix entrance."
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

As soon as I came in from work today my wife threw her arms around me and whispered in my ear, "I'm so glad you're home, my panties have been wet waiting for you all day."
      "Oh, ****," I replied. "don't tell me the tumble drier has broken down again."

Comment

Pessimists die two years earlier than the average person.

I was hoping it would be more than that.

Comment

The wife's just rung me, said she's filled the car up with petrol - as I asked.

Wants to know how to get back in without it gushing out as she opens the door.

Comment

Do you think that The Flat Earth Society is sick of two-meter social distancing?...

It must have pushed a few of them over the edge.

Comment

Eat out to help out
              Went do Starbucks for a slice of cake earlier and got it half price

Comment

My 13 year old son said to me, "Dad, with all this conflicting information on social media, in the news and in the papers I'm getting really confused. I understand that some opinions are more valid than others but, with all the noise, all the time, how do you know what to believe, what to think?"
                "That's easy, Son," I replied. "Your mother tells me."

Comment

So,I was in the bathroom knocking one out into a padded mail bag, when the Wife said " you've been in there ages what are you doing?"

"Don't worry, love I'm coming in a Jiffy," I replied.

Comment

Cheer up everyone.
                    You’re all nearer to being a millionaire than either Elon Musk or Bill Gates.

Comment

"What's the time?"

"It's a philosophical construct which Humankind has applied to the universe in order to explain the relationship between cause and effect."

"For goodness sake, Brian. If I had know it was going to be like this I'd never have agreed to become Mrs Cox."

Comment

Working...
                      X