• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I had a job drilling holes for water - it was well boring"
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

"I took out a loan to pay for an exorcism. If I don't pay it back, I'm going to get repossessed"

Comment

"In my last relationship, I hated being treated like a piece of meat. She was a vegan and refused to touch me"

Comment

"What do colour blind people do when they are told to eat their greens?"

Comment

"I've got a new job collecting all the jumpers left in the park at the weekends, but it's not easy. They keep moving the goalposts"

Comment

"Trump said he'd build a wall but he hasn't even picked up a brick. He's just another middle-aged man failing on a DIY project"

Comment

"I lost a friend after we had an argument about the Tardis. I thought it was a little thing, but it seemed much bigger once we got into it"

Comment

"Why are they calling it Brexit and not The Great British Break Off?"

Comment

"I think love is like central heating. You turn it on before guests arrive and pretend it's like this all the time"

Comment

I saw a baguette at London Zoo. It was bread in captivity.

Comment

Working...
                      X