• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are 52% of the U.K. having for Christmas dinner?

No Brussels
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

To.

To who?

No, to whom.

Comment

Do you hear about the snowman who got cooled to absolute zero?

He's 0K now.

Comment

Last year I left my Xmas shopping to the last minute so ended up doing all my shopping at the petrol station.

I thought I'd be in the tulip but my daughter's face lit up when she opened the 'L' Plates.

I'm not sure why she then went out to look on the driveway!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I feel sorry for Joseph - the only dad in history not able to convincingly pull off the “were you born in a barn?” line when Jesus left a door open.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

MOTORISTS. Park for free in any city centre by smashing the windows, pulling out the radio and attaching a 'Police Aware' sticker to the front windsreen. Long term parkers may wish to burn their vehicles out for greater effect.

Comment

My wife rang me on my mobile today and said, "Where the hell are you?" "Can you remember that jewellery shop we looked in on Saturday?" I asked. "The one that had those earrings you really liked in the window." "Yes," she said, in a much more cheerful tone. "Well, I'm in the pub next door."

Comment

I can't believe how many chocolates I've gotten this Christmas season !

I still have 134 more doors to open on my Diane Abbott advent calendar.

Comment

The day of the week that 22/2/22 falls on is 2's day.....

Comment

This is my step ladder. I never knew my real ladder.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X