• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and my flat chested wife went to see a marriage counsellor today. The counsellor asked us; "What seems to be the problem?"
    "Well," I said, "Dolly Parton here thinks I'm too sarcastic."
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Had a ploughman's lunch & a shepherd's pie yesterday. Neither of them was particularly happy about it
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I’m rubbish with Roman Numerals until I get to 159 and then it just CLIX
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

My girlfriend said she's leaving me because I invade her privacy too often.
          At least that's what it says in her diary.

Comment

Someone just came up to me, holding a beer, and claimed to be a ventriloquist. But I think it was the drink talking.

Comment

How many mice does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Two. The real mystery is how they got in there in the first place

Comment

As I get older and I remember all the people I’ve lost along the way.
                I think, maybe a career as a tour guide wasn’t for me after all.

Comment

I bought a book today called "Strange Coincidences". When I got home I found that I already had a copy. Weird.

Comment

I remember when my dad took us to the Blackpool illuminations. He said "it's like the Blackpool illuminations here" & he switched them off.

Comment

REPLICATE the transfer deadline day in your works canteen by panic-buying a pot noodle for £20, a minute before they close.

Comment

Working...
                      X