• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm making a documentary about prince Harry going to war against the Taliban.

It's called when Harry met Tali!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

A fella at the races came over to me and whispered, "Do you want the winner of the next race?"
      I said "**** no!, I've only got a small garden".

Comment

A Red Indian introduced me to his wife...
        "This is four horses....."
        I said, 'Wow,that's a beautiful name, What does it mean....?''
        He said,
        nag,nag,nag,nag!

Comment

How can they call it Alcoholics Anonymous when the first thing you do is you stand up and say,
          ‘My name is John and I am an alcoholic’?

Comment

They've opened a new nightclub in town called G-Spot. Problem is none of the young lads can find it.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I don't really like writing double entendrés but every now and then I'll slip one in
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

"I'M ABACUS!"
                The friend that Spartacus could count on
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Why aren't Afghans allowed to count?
                  Because of the tally ban.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Isn't it funny that you can hate a job with the same amount of passion that your boss claims you lack?
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Hate vegans? Fancy a change of career?
                      Discover a new animal species and call it quorn. That'll screw em up.

Comment

Working...
                      X