• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two painters walk up to a 1960's blue police phone box. one ays to the other "imagine our luck - a doctor paying us £50 to paint the inside of this".

Comment

A Berlusconi joke – "When asked if they would like to have sex with me, 30% of women said 'Yes', while the other 70% replied, 'What, again?'"

Comment

The only time in their lives that a 40 year old man and a 12 year old girl will have something in common, is that brief moment in time when they each look into a mirror and think;

MY God

I'm getting tits
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

What does the Spnish economy and the Spanish football team have in common? They are both divers.

Not our Diver of course.....

Comment

A white man is in Jamaica on holiday. He goes to the toilet, steps up to urinal next to a Jamaican. He notices that the Jamaican has wy tattoed on his penis. The man says "how interesting - I also have wy tattooed on my penis. when erect it says wendy - the name of my girlfriend. does yours say wendy too"?

The Jamaican says "no. it says 'welcome to jamaica have a nice day'".

Comment

My wife is divorcing me for being arrogant.

I told her to close the door on her way back in.

Comment

Scientists to breed Liberal Democrats in captivity

Scientists will attempt to halt the rapid decline in Liberal Democrat numbers by undertaking a breeding programme that they hope will save them from extinction.

Scientists to breed Liberal Democrats in captivity

Comment

Marriage is like a deck of cards. It starts with a heart and a diamond, and ends with a club and a spade.

Comment

The Only joke I know

Whats long and green and smells like pork

Kermit the frogs fingers

Yes that was considered comedy once upon a time !

Comment

Originally posted by sharclar View Post
                      Whats long and green and smells like pork

Kermit the frogs fingers

Yes that was considered comedy once upon a time !
                      Q: What's long and pink and smells of Ginger?

A: Fred Astair's middle finger.

(that one's even older)
                      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                      X