• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

over ripe shreddies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

over ripe shreddies

OK maybe its me but 3-10 days in the same undies???? I can't wait to get them off and into the shower after 12 hours.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...hing-them.html

Man sparks heated debate after claiming 'all men' wear underwear 'three to TEN times' before washing them
    • Man, from US, has caused stir online over how often should change underwear
    • Revealed that he wears each pair at least '3-10 times' before washing them
    • Many were left outraged by the claims and were quick to brand it 'gross'
    so boys (& girls) do any of you go more than a day in your underthings?

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Not since I was a teenager, no.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      OK maybe its me but 3-10 days in the same undies???? I can't wait to get them off and into the shower after 12 hours. ..
      I suppose if someone is cogging on a bit they can start becoming slightly leaky, but most of us can manage a couple of days at least

Mind you, ten days is pushing it

Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I just wander around the house naked all day. Of course it does mean changing the sofas twice a week.

I wear cotton boxers, two days usually. But I keep myself very clean.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I wear my undies for one hour meaning I can get them in the post by 4pm for my eBay customers.
          oxo with Sunday lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Lola View Post
            I wear my undies for one hour meaning I can get them in the post by 4pm for my eBay customers.
            My delivery did not arrive yesterday - can you send the tracking code please?

Comment

I think mine would be rice krispies rather than shreddies if I did that.

Comment

Change them at least once a day .... if I don't go out in the evening I may wear the same pair all day, but if I'm out in the evening I'll get changed. If my lady friend is coming over, I always (ALWAYS!) change before she gets here - not sure she'd be a friend for very long if I had the same pair of under-crackers on for 10 days solid (pun intended)
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Lola View Post
                  much appreciated

Comment

Could you please put title like "DailyMail - over ripe shreddies" please to save me wasting my life and electricity clicking only to find some complete crap from the fail?

Thanks so much
                    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Working...
                    X