• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

over ripe shreddies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh, how appropriate.
    w*nkers discussing w*nking on an anonymous forum.
    you couldn't make it up.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      oh, how appropriate.
      w*nkers discussing w*nking on an anonymous forum.
      you couldn't make it up.
      You do get the irony of your post, don't you?
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

This was your original comment :

You said nothing about the lady talking in crude terms, or to someone she barely knows. Are you adding extra 'info' now to try to cover you being uncomfortable with girls talking about masturbating? You do realise knocking one out is quite natural, and it's absolutely fine for both men and women to have a bit of self loving?
        And you do realise it's not ladylike or gentlemanly to discuss it with someone of the opposite sex?

I mentioned a woman talked about "KitKat shuffle" and you didn't twig that was crude without further clarification?

You're trying rather too hard methinks
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

And you do realise it's not ladylike or gentlemanly to discuss it with someone of the opposite sex?

I mentioned a woman talked about "KitKat shuffle" and you didn't twig that was crude without further clarification?

I will tell one or two of my friends they are crude (in your opinion) many people don't get obsessed or embarrassed with sex and have open discussions about such.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

No, I don't. Sex, of all forms, is a natural act. Stop being a Victorian Dad and come join us in the modern society.

I don't think it's crude per-se, it depends on context and circumstances of it being said. If it was a business meeting, and she puts it into the conversation then yes it would be inappropriate, but if it's part of banter down the pub then what's the issue? You didn't (and still haven't) given enough information so I can only go on what you have said, and that is that women talking about sex scares you.

Nope, I just accept that both men and women enjoy sex and it's all natural. It's not only us guys who like to knock one out ... girls do too and just as frequently.

Unfortunately it's attitudes like yours that convinces people that sex is wrong, and women shouldn't enjoy it, thus causing far more emotional issues. Lose your prudish attitude ... you never know, you may learn something interesting about your wife/partner

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
            X