• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "over ripe shreddies"

Collapse

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    And you do realise it's not ladylike or gentlemanly to discuss it with someone of the opposite sex?
    No, I don't. Sex, of all forms, is a natural act. Stop being a Victorian Dad and come join us in the modern society.

I mentioned a woman talked about "KitKat shuffle" and you didn't twig that was crude without further clarification?
    I don't think it's crude per-se, it depends on context and circumstances of it being said. If it was a business meeting, and she puts it into the conversation then yes it would be inappropriate, but if it's part of banter down the pub then what's the issue? You didn't (and still haven't) given enough information so I can only go on what you have said, and that is that women talking about sex scares you.

You're trying rather too hard methinks
    Nope, I just accept that both men and women enjoy sex and it's all natural. It's not only us guys who like to knock one out ... girls do too and just as frequently.

Unfortunately it's attitudes like yours that convinces people that sex is wrong, and women shouldn't enjoy it, thus causing far more emotional issues. Lose your prudish attitude ... you never know, you may learn something interesting about your wife/partner

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

And you do realise it's not ladylike or gentlemanly to discuss it with someone of the opposite sex?

I mentioned a woman talked about "KitKat shuffle" and you didn't twig that was crude without further clarification?

I will tell one or two of my friends they are crude (in your opinion) many people don't get obsessed or embarrassed with sex and have open discussions about such.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post

This was your original comment :

You said nothing about the lady talking in crude terms, or to someone she barely knows. Are you adding extra 'info' now to try to cover you being uncomfortable with girls talking about masturbating? You do realise knocking one out is quite natural, and it's absolutely fine for both men and women to have a bit of self loving?

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    oh, how appropriate.
    w*nkers discussing w*nking on an anonymous forum.
    you couldn't make it up.
    You do get the irony of your post, don't you?

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    oh, how appropriate.
    w*nkers discussing w*nking on an anonymous forum.
    you couldn't make it up.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied

No, talking about it in crude terms to someone you barely know isn't ladylike. Just as a man crudely referring to his own solo activities to his mate's girlfriend isn't very gentlemanly. No inequality.
    This was your original comment :
    I've heard of ladies refer to a "Kit Kat shuffle". Although "ladies" might not be the most apt term!
    You said nothing about the lady talking in crude terms, or to someone she barely knows. Are you adding extra 'info' now to try to cover you being uncomfortable with girls talking about masturbating? You do realise knocking one out is quite natural, and it's absolutely fine for both men and women to have a bit of self loving?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Have to agree with you here ... there is still seems to be this cultural thing where if a chap and girl meet in a bar and go home and have sex, then she's loose, but he's a hero. Or, as you say in 3, if she masturbates then that's somehow not lady-like.
    No, talking about it in crude terms to someone you barely know isn't ladylike. Just as a man crudely referring to his own solo activities to his mate's girlfriend isn't very gentlemanly. No inequality.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Oh look a quiz

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jeanlucbouc...218768#5796889

one for the ladies

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...ab1?ri18n=true

and for the dedicated 500 of them!

https://www.mantality.co.za/blog/wanking-euphemism.html

I personally liked
    1. Going to the palm prom
    2. Two-finger tango
    3. Wax on, whack off
    4. Fist your mister
    I've always liked the term 'bashing the bishop'.

Had a girlfriend once who, her words, liked a good strum

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied

So they aren't ladies because (delete those that don't apply)
    1. You know them?
    2. They used to be dudes?
    3. They masturbate and that isn't what you consider lady like?
    4. They don't want to sleep with you?
    5. They did sleep with you but charged too much?
    Have to agree with you here ... there is still seems to be this cultural thing where if a chap and girl meet in a bar and go home and have sex, then she's loose, but he's a hero. Or, as you say in 3, if she masturbates then that's somehow not lady-like.

Personally,I'm all for sexual equality

But gents, please change your skids at least daily if you want to see the lass a second time

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Someone's grumpy today. And bad at guessing.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

I've heard of ladies refer to a "Kit Kat shuffle". Although "ladies" might not be the most apt term!
    1. You know them?
    2. They used to be dudes?
    3. They masturbate and that isn't what you consider lady like?
    4. They don't want to sleep with you?
    5. They did sleep with you but charged too much?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Oh look a quiz

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jeanlucbouc...218768#5796889

one for the ladies

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...ab1?ri18n=true

and for the dedicated 500 of them!

https://www.mantality.co.za/blog/wanking-euphemism.html

I personally liked
    1. Going to the palm prom
    2. Two-finger tango
    3. Wax on, whack off
    4. Fist your mister

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Never heard of "5 knuckle shuffle" before. One does occasionally learn something from CUK. In the good old days we called it a J Arthur.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Never heard of "5 knuckle shuffle" before. One does occasionally learn something from CUK. In the good old days we called it a J Arthur.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied

Or exercise, so he's down to one pair a day.
    Unless he considers his 5 knuckle shuffle as exercise too

Let's hope he washes his hands afterwards

Leave a comment:

Working...
X