• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I have a home to go to!

Ladymuck is moving to Richmond. HWMBO has asked if that is even London. I'd say technically not, on account of its TW postcode. Oh the shame.
    I love Richmond. Close to Kew Gardens too, one of my favourite places. Good choice

Comment

I have a home to go to!

Ladymuck is moving to Richmond. HWMBO has asked if that is even London. I'd say technically not, on account of its TW postcode. Oh the shame.
      Was this the one you were the first person to view it yesterday?
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

My old university friend lived there and went to see him a couple of time, really nice, trees and green spaces, some small roads seem almost rural.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Was this the one you were the first person to view it yesterday?
          I was actually the second in the end, someone snuck in with a pre-3pm appointment.

Comment

Aaaaagh. Walk with loony lady 3 earlier, now she's just phoned me to say she thinks she dropped her phone so have to go back there and look for it! Don't think I can stand anymore of her incessant yacking.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

The week ended with an obscure bug that was very interesting to track down and then proved to be an incredibly easy fix, as weeks should

And lunch was sardine (the tomato sauce species) toasties

Comment

I have a home to go to!

I went to central Richmond a few times in 2005 when I was building an intranet app for PepsiCo's EMEA marketing division. It's quite easy to get to from London

Comment

Tea has been the remaining leg, wing and a bit of breast off the Big Chicken, reheated in the oven, with chips and ketchup

So the rest of the fowl is now available for soup making. I think I might make the chicken and pearl barley one this time - I haven't made that in a while

Comment

I went up to the High Street for a drink to avoid the 6pm viewing of my flat. The only sign that someone had been in the flat was the closing of my bedroom window by, I suspect, the agent. No doubt this was to hide the fact that the window looks out onto a light well owned by the flat next door. They're having major works done at the moment and the area is temporarily full of tat.

Ents has been some BBC Sounds stuff and one of The Repair Shop shorts.

Comment

TFBSZ
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X