• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Om. Millennial Om.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Om*10^3
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        asdfadfadsf
        Dammit! I should pay more attention.

Comment

Laundry has been laundered. I am currently in that state of empty wash basket nirvana.

Confirmed my visit to the parentals tomorrow.

Work plodding along. I am hoping to finish soon so I can go out to some food festival thing over at Olympia. Must check what time it closes!

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Another sunny day out. Currently 16°C and holding, and the barometers are up a bit at 1025/1033mB

Second day this year of wearing thin socks. Will the thick woolly ones be needed again before autumn? Maybe not

Antipodean Zoom tomorrow, which seems to be an hour later, but of course it isn't really

Comment

I'm not going to the Chinese tonight, so you can stop waiting for me to say I'm there

Comment

Work took all day. I finished shortly before 9pm. I am pleased that I got everything done that was on my list, I feel relaxed for the first time in a couple of weeks now that everything is under control.

I did take a break around 4pm to walk along to Olympia to the very underwhelming Ideal Home Show / Eat & Drink Festival that took me all of half an hour to walk around. But, I got to go out for a walk in the sunshine, which was the main objective.

Now watching some new episodes of The Repair Shop.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  I'm not going to the Chinese tonight, so you can stop waiting for me to say I'm there
                  This is starting to become a habit to replace your previous habit!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

This is starting to become a habit to replace your previous habit!
                    I know! I did consider going to the chip shop instead, but decided I couldn't be bothered with that either

So tea has been beef scouse and a chunk of seedy bloomer, accompanied by a cop show on 5 that distinguishes itself from the innumerable other cop shows on 5 by following the night shift of the force in question

Comment

Further viewing has been a new episode of The Repair Shop, featuring a GPO (later BT) multimeter among other delights

Early night now because of Zoom tomorrow; not to mention that thanks to BST, it isn't really an early night after all

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X