• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zen Chury Om Om Om.

Here's the stuff not to put in your curry:

https://emj.bmj.com/content/19/5/472
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 7 March 2022, 13:39.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all

Dry and bright out. There's patches of blue sky visible between the fluff. Chilly again - currently 6 degrees ('feels like' 3) with a high of 7. Cloud cover set to dissipate as the day progresses. Barometer down a touch to 1026 mBar.

Wanted a longer lie in this morning but duty beckons and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Om.

Comment

Morning denizens

Cloudy out though with thinner patches, and drizzle forecast for the next hour or two before it brightens up a bit later. Currently 4°C, maybe soaring to 7° later; barometers are trivially down at 1019/1027mB

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Wanted a longer lie in this morning but duty beckons and all that.
            Same

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Links are up
                I hope NAT hasn't deleted it...
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

It's chilly out, though not breezy. A scarf was in use, and I was tempted to put my gloves on as my hands were so cold after the first fifty yards or so. But stuffing them in my coat pockets proved to be adequate

Comment

Tea has been chicken and chips, with lashings of ketchup

Accompanied by some programme about Australians shouting at each other while digging up shiny rocks in conditions that suggest their equivalent of the Health & Safety at Work Act isn't considered of much relevance to their activities

Comment

TFBSZ
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X