• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Lunch: lentil and veg soup. Well it was a casserole pack cooked in the slow cooker and I added lentils to it, then more lentils.

For some reason I feel like I'm stalking NF....

Comment

The towel wash was done and draped before the meeting

Now going through the mandatory training stuff, for want of anything else to do. One of them is still valid from when I did them last year - but only for a few more days, when I'll have to do it again

Comment

Lunch was soup here too - can't remember what all The WifeTM put into it, but it was various veg and some chilli.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          The towel wash was done and draped before the meeting

Now going through the mandatory training stuff, for want of anything else to do.

One of them is still valid from when I did them last year - but only for a few more days, when I'll have to do it again
          Phew! That's where it ends.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Afternoon all

It's been go, go, go since I got up and logged on so apologies for my tardiness.

There was blue sky with bits of fluff when I got up this morning. That was soon replaced by a blanket of cloud. High of 11 degrees, no rain. Barometer down to 1015 mBar.

Despite users being users, it would seem that all my prep has not been in vain and the migration that is happening right now is looking good. It'll be a long day while I clear up all the loose ends and do the validation needed to "make it live" in the morning.

Comment

I am now the world's leading expert on diversity, equality and inclusion in the Civil Service; and cybersecurity

But after this afternoon's meeting, I found a few minutes to gather together my recycling and take it down to the bin; which, as it was then full, was trundled forth

Comment

Delicious tea tonight: pork chops, chips and beans

Accompanied by the antique-buying programme. It's a weird one that; the bloke's an antiques dealer, he goes out and buys them then takes them back to his shop and sells them, and for some reason he's getting paid (I assume) to have a camera crew follow him around and film him doing his job. I wonder if they'd like to come and film me sitting at my desk wondering why nothing is working? Saves on petrol too

Comment

Just finished work for the day but all testing is done, the migration is reconciled. All I have to do tomorrow is send some emails out to ungrateful users.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Just finished work for the day but all testing is done, the migration is reconciled. All I have to do tomorrow is send some emails out to ungrateful users.

Comment

Further viewing tonight has been the Air Crash Investigation into Garuda Indonesia Flight 200, which made its final approach too high and too fast and bounced twice when it made contact with the runway; the third time, it did not bounce

Another early night now, not only because of the early start today, but also because of the early start to mark bin day tomorrow

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X