• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Shopping accomplished

    It's quite quiet down there on midweek afternoons. Unfortunately, the people who are there seem to be mostly from the unmasked brigade

    Comment


      Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Shopping accomplished

      It's quite quiet down there on midweek afternoons. Unfortunately, the people who are there seem to be mostly from the unmasked brigade
      Masks are rapidly dying - don't think I saw any in Morrisons last night.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

      Comment


        Originally posted by eek View Post

        Masks are rapidly dying - don't think I saw any in Morrisons last night.
        I saw a few, but definitely not as many even as last week

        Comment


          Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

          Continuous light (and sometimes slightly heavier) drizzle meant the woolly hat was deployed throughout. On the other hand, I didn't bother with a scarf and was none the worse for it

          Comment


            Just noticed on the telly's EPG that RT HD says "This channel is currently unavailable"

            Comment


              QI was fun once we got in there. The queuing was tedious. Fortunately the rain held off for the most part but I have been home since shortly after 6pm and my feet still haven't warmed up.
              Last edited by ladymuck; 2 March 2022, 21:26.

              Comment


                Tea has been a Big Chicken roast dinner, and quite exceptionally nice it was too

                Comment


                  Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  QI was fun once we got in there. The queuing was tedious. Fortunately the rain held off for the most part but I have been home since shortly after 6pm and my feet still haven't warmed up.
                  You need an electric throw, like the one I use on the bed - it does a cracking job of warming chilly feet up

                  Comment


                    TFBSZ
                    {emotionless greeting}

                    Three Word Slogan

                    Comment


                      Telly, apart from some antique buying stuff as I ate, was a full-length episode of The Repair Shop that I recorded off Quest a couple of weeks ago. I think it was S5

                      Early night now, for who knows what the morrow will bring? I hope this project isn't to do with trade deals with Russia, as it could be a very short one if so

                      Goodnight all

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X