• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping accomplished

It's quite quiet down there on midweek afternoons. Unfortunately, the people who are there seem to be mostly from the unmasked brigade

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Shopping accomplished

It's quite quiet down there on midweek afternoons. Unfortunately, the people who are there seem to be mostly from the unmasked brigade
      Masks are rapidly dying - don't think I saw any in Morrisons last night.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Masks are rapidly dying - don't think I saw any in Morrisons last night.
        I saw a few, but definitely not as many even as last week

Comment

Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

Continuous light (and sometimes slightly heavier) drizzle meant the woolly hat was deployed throughout. On the other hand, I didn't bother with a scarf and was none the worse for it

Comment

Just noticed on the telly's EPG that RT HD says "This channel is currently unavailable"

Comment

QI was fun once we got in there. The queuing was tedious. Fortunately the rain held off for the most part but I have been home since shortly after 6pm and my feet still haven't warmed up.
              Last edited by ladymuck; 2 March 2022, 21:26.

Comment

Tea has been a Big Chicken roast dinner, and quite exceptionally nice it was too

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  QI was fun once we got in there. The queuing was tedious. Fortunately the rain held off for the most part but I have been home since shortly after 6pm and my feet still haven't warmed up.
                  You need an electric throw, like the one I use on the bed - it does a cracking job of warming chilly feet up

Comment

TFBSZ
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Telly, apart from some antique buying stuff as I ate, was a full-length episode of The Repair Shop that I recorded off Quest a couple of weeks ago. I think it was S5

Early night now, for who knows what the morrow will bring? I hope this project isn't to do with trade deals with Russia, as it could be a very short one if so

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X