• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon all

Sunny out with occasional wisps. Currently 9 degrees ('feels like' 6) with a high of 10 anticipated. Unlikely to rain.

Heading back to London this evening. Hopefully it'll still be there after all that windy malarkey.

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Sausages in finger rolls for lunch

Comment

In between bouts of work this afternoon, I've been checking up on the RORC600 to see how my brother in law is getting on. Currently first in class!
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Flight home is delayed. And BA emailed to say they would using the middle seats in business class because of earlier cancellations

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Flight home is delayed. And BA emailed to say they would using the middle seats in business class because of earlier cancellations
              It's BA so meh and INKSPE...
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                At least they aren't putting you out on the wing

Comment

Tea has been sausage and onion casserole with chips and peas, and very nice it was

That was the last of that casserole, but I need to make it again as it's really good

Comment

TFBSZ
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Telly tonight was some more of the Warship stuff during and after troughing.

Then Only Murders in the Building S1E7, The Boy from 6B (TV Episode 2021). Interesting idea in this one of having no spoken dialogue - some scenes involve a character who's deaf and only communicates in ASL, in some the characters are doing something surreptitious and need to keep quiet, sometimes they communicate via text messages, and so on. It was very well done, I thought

Early night now as I'm still rather tired after the hectic Sunday (i.e. mingling with family for a few hours and driving a round trip of 130 miles, albeit in atrocious conditions on the way back)

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X