• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    (Currently page 35520)
    In which case I think this is a Zentury...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

In which case I think this is a Zentury...
      Yup. Mod Zentury.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

OK, so I've turned off Thanks/Likes temporarily for TPD, as fixing the epic fail of the plugin will involve rewriting chunks of it. On the bright side, the whole thread seems to load a lot faster now

At least I now know exactly where the problem is, and it's the same function that's falling over when trying to thank or like - well, I'm 90% sure it is; the same function gets called, at any rate, so that seems most likely, though I'll check again once I have a fix in place.

Given that the relevant code now appears to have been responsible for much of the slowness, getting it replaced with something more efficient should have long-term benefits too
        Virtual and
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Just been sent a pic of me in the local press as part of their coverage of the Christmas Day swim.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Afternoon all

Dull, overcast, dry. Currently 15 degrees and that's the high for the day. Rain expected overnight. Barometer up to 1014 mBar.

Had to do a couple of hours' work this morning and have just clocked off. Another half day of invoicing

Today's Kantar diary fact is:
            Frank Sinatra records 'My Way' in Los Angeles 1968

Comment

Off to see The King's Man this afternoon at the Electric Cinema on Portobello Road.

Then we'll force ourselves to have a nice dinner and maybe some cocktails.

Comment

HWMBO has ordered a stash of food for NYE from Kanishka restaurant in Mayfair. A bottle of fizz is chilling in the fridge.

Comment

Need to take a wander up to Waitrose as we're nearly out of Roku gin and it's currently on offer.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X