• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Lunch: pâté on toast
    Same here.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

It's still bright out but it's rapidly clouding over. Much wind about too.

Having an afternoon cup of coffee and a biscuit.

Comment

Stormy weather again. Hatches duly battened down

Comment

Rain's back

More from the solicitor, this time searches. No radon, or not that anybody knows of

Comment

The wind eased up and the rain took over.

As expected, the conservatory is leaking. Photos taken and I'll share them with the landlady at some point.

Comment

Turns out the french windows at the back of the lounge aren’t as water tight as I thought. Almost had an indoor swimming pool this evening.

Anyway, TFBSZ

Comment

Tea was ribs and chips

The car earlier was a Ford Wagoneer. Bit big

And some of the gold hunters did better than others, as usual.

Whilst dining: an old episode of 24 Hours in A&E; from a comment about when somebody had previously had a stroke, I think it must have been filmed around 2015

And next up: the next episode

Comment

They all survived

The rain has stopped for now, but is likely to come and go throughout the night. Wind's died down though, after a very blowy afternoon and early evening

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey damp start out; not as chilly as it has been at 9°C, though not exactly warm either. Rain or drizzle expected to continue through the day and into the night, the temperature may creep up to 12°C, and the barometers have headed back down to 992/1000mB

Comment

Morning all
                      My temporary fix to the leak seems to have worked overnight. Our walk was on very sodden ground, but it wasn't raining when we were out.
                      Light rain now.

Comment

Working...
                      X