• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Charlize Theron in tight leather. Too much Bromide Nick!
    Yes, it's not entirely without merit

Comment

Bins have been trundled.

Dinner was macaroni cheese.

Ents is The Repair Shop.

Comment

Tea: steak & kidney Pukka pie with chips, peas and gravy

Comment

Further ents in the form of Central Station and Surgeons.

The sausage rolls from earlier are repeating on me.

Comment

Telly was, predictably, cop nonsense with dinner followed by The Repair Shop

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Further ents in the form of Central Station and Surgeons.
            That reminds me, I must watch the station show.

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all
              0C earlier, with the sun just creeping over the hills at 7.45am

Lots of ice on the cars, and since The Wifetm was going out to work today, I was scraping her windscreen to warm up when I came back in.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Blue sky with lumps of fluff. Dry and chilly. Currently 3 degrees with a high of 8 later. The fluff is set to reduce as the day progresses. Unlikely to rain. Barometer up to 1031 mBar.

Slept well enough, no strange dreams.

Today's Kantar diary fact is:
                The BBC broadcasts the first episode of 'Dr Who' starring William Hartnell 1963

Comment

Morning.

Dry.

Sunny.

CBS.

Cold in here at 14.1 deg.

1032 mBar, 30.47 in Hg, 774 Torr, 67% RH.

Tuesday.

Trip to the post office for the TV Times was futile, so a walk down to WHSmiths was needed, leading in turn to an anticlockwise walk this morning rather than the more usual clockwise walk.

Walk (extended, unabbreviated, anticlockwise) walked in the sunshine.

Took ages before I could feel my hands properly but by the end of it all I was sweating, sans gloves, sans scarf, and jacket open.

Lunch: Heinz carrot & coriander soup with some microwave rice, bramble jelly sandwich x2, red corner yog (non pippy), 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: Oz Customs, NZ Border Patrol (repeat): duck gizzards .

Some minor massacre of the brambles undertaken and some major (and probably completely incorrect) pruning of the gooseberry bushes.

The popped blister on the RH middle finger induced by the adhesive application 6 days ago has managed to open itself up again just to celebrate, like.

Tea: Tesco chunky breaded haddock, some peach slices, a yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: Discovering Errol Flynn.

Joy of Painting:

Quantum Leap: the American football one.

The Rookie: the one with the skunk in the cupboard.

Probably some nonsense or other if I can find something vaguely inneresting.

Which turned out to be "The Bad Skin Clinic" S3 E7.

Gigantic lipoma on a lady's back: 903gms. Under GA.

Chap with hypertrophic lichen planus.

Excellent cyst extraction.

Lady with rosacea and rhinophyma.

"Doomsday Volcano" on 5+1.
                  Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 23 November 2021, 22:53.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Mid morning snack of toasted, buttered hot cross bun and a coffee.

Comment

Morning denizens

Quite a decent night's sleep had; there were some weird (but not unsettling) dreams about something or other at some point, but all recollection of the details thereof has faded

It's another chilly kind of day out, with a frosty start. Currently 7°C but we're not getting any better than 8°; barometers trivially up by a thousandth of a bar, at 1025/1033mB. And I note that hereabouts, the sun will set at 1600 hours precisely

Comment

Working...
                      X