• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a good job I started watching that, as there's a strip about it in the latest Viz which I wouldn't have understood otherwise
    Funny, but loony lady 1 was rabbiting on about that program a few days before I brought my Viz, so I understood it as well.

PS But Drunken Bakers is still boring!!!!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Morning denizens

Bright start out today, though with a frost coating the roofs of the outbuildings round the back

Currently up to 4°C with no better than 8° expected, and the barometers are sharply up at 1024/1032mB.

A good night's sleep was had; well, I assume so, as I seems to have slept solidly right through, and awoke refreshed

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Waitrose No1 sausage rolls for lunch.

Comment

For some reason I felt very peckish earlier so I needed a mid-morning round of buttered wholemeal toast to tide me over. And then lunch: chicken and barley soup with multiseed bread. All very nice

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              The washing machine beeped completion of the duvet cover wash quite some time ago but I have only just taken it out and draped it about. I was trying to find the £5 discrepancy between my accountant's version of my accounts and mine. It's possible it's rounding errors but I'll know when I see his version of the trial balance.
              I have found the £5. My accountant entered their invoice in their system for a different value than the actual invoice they sent.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

I have found the £5. My accountant entered their invoice in their system for a different value than the actual invoice they sent.

Comment

I found a £5 note in the TD last week.

I was hoping to find another one this week, but no such luck.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

Bit too early for sunset but it looked like it was shaping up to be quite a good one. Now I can see an orange glow starting to reflect off the white areas of the gable opposite, so it seems to be getting going

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Two - two! - premieres tonight! First up was Macbeth (2015) which is so good that it's almost entirely made of quotations that you already know and either forgot or didn't realise came from there. That Shakespeare was pretty good at writing films for a man that lived four hundred years before they were invented

And then… well, it was Æon Flux (2005) which is a bit crap really, but there you go

And then some repeats.

Goodnight all

Charlize Theron in tight leather. Too much Bromide Nick!
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X