• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

    I am disease free!

    No, you're covid free. What about that nasty rash NLUK told me about?
    {emotionless greeting}

    Three Word Slogan

    Comment


      Originally posted by WTFH View Post

      No, you're covid free. What about that nasty rash NLUK told me about?
      I faked that in the hope he'd go away but it had the opposite effect

      Comment


        I wasn't sure what to have for lunch until investigation of the freezer revealed an option I'd forgotten was available: a hot dog

        Comment


          Pleasingly palindromic page (Mod counting)

          35553
          {emotionless greeting}

          Three Word Slogan

          Comment


            Ravelry: Penguin Classics (1984) Triband sweater pattern by Catherine Waterfield

            Comment


              Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

              Quite pleasant out in terms of blue sky and sunset and that, but it feels colder than the supposed 7°C even though there's no wind. But it was OK once I got in the swing of it

              A small group of the local derelicts had for some reason congregated around the porch of a derelict care home about a mile away. One of them who I think I've chased out of our back yard more than once called out a cheery "Hiya!" to me as I went by. Nice to be so widely recognised in the community, I suppose

              Very nice view of the moon rising at one point, though my enjoyment was slightly tempered by the realisation that I could only see it from there because of the gap where several buildings were destroyed and a number of people killed in that insurance scam the other year

              Comment


                Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

                Very nice view of the moon rising at one point, though my enjoyment was slightly tempered by the realisation that I could only see it from there because of the gap where several buildings were destroyed and a number of people killed in that insurance scam the other year
                It's a Wolf Moon tonight.

                Oh, and here it is, about 10 mins ago, although I've tweaked the background to make it clearer...

                {emotionless greeting}

                Three Word Slogan

                Comment


                  All bins trundled.
                  {emotionless greeting}

                  Three Word Slogan

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by WTFH View Post

                    It's a Wolf Moon tonight.

                    Oh, and here it is, about 10 mins ago, although I've tweaked the background to make it clearer...
                    I know.

                    Earlier I passed small children staring at it in wonder.

                    Then again small children stare at lots of things in wonder...
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

                      Then again small children stare at lots of things in wonder...
                      Me too

                      Tea: M&S chunky breaded cod with chips and beans. Made a nice change

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X