• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

I am disease free!

No, you're covid free. What about that nasty rash NLUK told me about?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

No, you're covid free. What about that nasty rash NLUK told me about?
      I faked that in the hope he'd go away but it had the opposite effect

Comment

I wasn't sure what to have for lunch until investigation of the freezer revealed an option I'd forgotten was available: a hot dog

Comment

Pleasingly palindromic page (Mod counting)

Comment

Ravelry: Penguin Classics (1984) Triband sweater pattern by Catherine Waterfield

Comment

Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

Quite pleasant out in terms of blue sky and sunset and that, but it feels colder than the supposed 7°C even though there's no wind. But it was OK once I got in the swing of it

A small group of the local derelicts had for some reason congregated around the porch of a derelict care home about a mile away. One of them who I think I've chased out of our back yard more than once called out a cheery "Hiya!" to me as I went by. Nice to be so widely recognised in the community, I suppose

Very nice view of the moon rising at one point, though my enjoyment was slightly tempered by the realisation that I could only see it from there because of the gap where several buildings were destroyed and a number of people killed in that insurance scam the other year

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Very nice view of the moon rising at one point, though my enjoyment was slightly tempered by the realisation that I could only see it from there because of the gap where several buildings were destroyed and a number of people killed in that insurance scam the other year
                It's a Wolf Moon tonight.

Oh, and here it is, about 10 mins ago, although I've tweaked the background to make it clearer...

Comment

All bins trundled.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

It's a Wolf Moon tonight.

Oh, and here it is, about 10 mins ago, although I've tweaked the background to make it clearer...
                    I know.

Earlier I passed small children staring at it in wonder.

Then again small children stare at lots of things in wonder...
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Then again small children stare at lots of things in wonder...
                      Me too

Tea: M&S chunky breaded cod with chips and beans. Made a nice change

Comment

Working...
                      X