• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Morning all

CURRENT CONDITIONS
    17.9 °C
    WIND & GUST
    5.0 / 5.6 km/h
    DEWPOINT
    13.8 °C
    PRECIP RATE
    0.00 mm/hr
    PRESSURE
    1,014.90 hPa
    HUMIDITY
    77 %
    PRECIP ACCUM
    0.25 mm
    data made me laugh this morning. Looking at some address counties, it appears you live in Switezerland now. - Our data doesn't have errors apparently.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Lunch has been a cheese and ham toastie followed by a nectarine.

Comment

Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

It kept trying to rain, but then hesitating and backing off. Quite windy though

It's been a pretty hectic day; meetings a-plenty debating the various options if TPTB decide to use QuickSight, and assorted experiments therewith which mainly served the purpose of revealing that it isn't really appropriate for the app they want

So who knows what will happen? Not me

Somewhere in there I managed to grab twenty minutes or so for a hasty lunch of a few cocktail sausages and a bag of crisps

And they think my mum might have had a small heart attack, but it's also possible it could be some combination of the numerous other ailments she has. So they're keeping her under observation for a few days to try to get her generally stabilised so their diagnostic procedures make some sense when they carry them out

Comment

Oh, and I managed to grab another few minutes to get the mundane laundry on and, later, drape it over the clotheshorse

Now I'd better get started on the links, though I also need to get the dinner on soon

Comment

Links are, finally, up

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              And they think my mum might have had a small heart attack, but it's also possible it could be some combination of the numerous other ailments she has. So they're keeping her under observation for a few days to try to get her generally stabilised so their diagnostic procedures make some sense when they carry them out
              I hope she gets well and comes home soon

Comment

Bins have been prepped for trundling but, as it's raining, I'll put them out when I get up.

Oak Island has been watched. More speculation about a lead cross (it's yet to be viewed in person by anyone sensible), the finding of a 'dump' and getting stuck on an obstruction in the money pit that's eating teeth off the big bore hole thingummy.

Comment

Tea has been a really nice roast chicken dinner

Not a Big Chicken by any stretch, but I should still manage to get another meal and some soup out of it

Comment

Tonight's telly was, whilst dining, an episode of 24 Hours in Police Custody; except it turned out not to be because it was a two-parter with the first part being about the undercover operation observing a drug importer and, annoyingly, part two doesn't seem to be on the C4 app

Then it was back as far as the app goes for S2E1 of 24 Hours in A&E featuring various people with horrible injuries

At least none of them died in this one

Better get to sleep now, ready for tomorrow when TPTB make their decision and I either find that the work I've been doing since last week has been a waste of time, or that the work I did the week before that was

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

I see CUK is doing something broken with encoding ampersands

Cloudy out but with the sun threatening to break through at any time. No rain predicted, though that doesn't mean there won't be any. Currently 15°C and headed for 22° this afternoon, barometers up at 1005/1013mB

Comment

Working...
                      X