• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for DrS (but a gentle one)

Comment

I had omitted to inform the collective that I had put clothes into the WM.

The WM has concluded its function and is now doing its "I've got abandonment issues" plaintive bleating to tell me to it's done.

<shuffling about>

Clothes now distributed for drying.

Last edited by ladymuck; 21 February 2021, 10:46.

Comment

Ocado informed me that this afternoon's delivery will be missing the beef shin I wanted. So, as I was thinking of going to Sainsbury's to see what flowers they had, I added that to my list too.

Like a good shut down single person, I bought flowers, beef, some 'fresh baked' cookies and, because it was on offer, a bottle of Lone Wolf gin.

It's an absolutely gorgeous day out there. The sun has come out, it's warm and hardly any breeze.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Grey day out, a bit damp from earlier rain. Currently 11°C, 998/1005mB

Comment

<----
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Greggs steak bake for lunch

Comment

Hoovering done. Reasonable effort made that involved easy to move things being moved.

I had closed the living room window as the draft was getting chilly. Now i've warmed up from hoovering, I shall have to open it again.

Comment

Boiling on walk today. Stripped to me tea shirt.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Ocado delivered. Including the beef shin they said was out of stock. That went straight into the freezer for another day.

Comment

just upgraded my DAW to MC9 pro.
                      very slick it is too
                      roast chicken dinner being cooked for me tonight, too <by my 'bubble' partner>
                      happy Sunday all.

Comment

Working...
                      X