• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very slim pickings in fresh fruit and veg
    Yeh! NO RASPBERRIES last 2 times. Had to call in at Waitrose afterwards.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Well, my partner's mother, having been moved to a care home, falling out of bed, breaking her hip, having a hip replacement, being moved to another hospital for physio and there contracting CV19 and moving to yet another hospital, has just been placed on a ventilator and moved to yet another hospital.
      I don't think we'll see her again, somehow.
      what a clusterf*ck.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        Well, my partner's mother, having been moved to a care home, falling out of bed, breaking her hip, having a hip replacement, being moved to another hospital for physio and there contracting CV19 and moving to yet another hospital, has just been placed on a ventilator and moved to yet another hospital.
        what a clusterf*ck.

Sorry to hear that.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Sorry to hear that.
          WSES.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            what a clusterf*ck.
            Bugger

Comment

By the way, this afternoon was the first time I'd taken the car out since before Christmas, since when there's been some very cold nights. It started straight away. I think it's now safe to say that it was definitely the battery that was up the creek

Comment

Put a reminder in my calendar that my driving licence, which expired last July but was automatically extended by eleven months because of pestilence, will expire in June. I assume they'll send a reminder anyway, but just in case they cock it up…

Comment

Dinner was S&K pie, chips and peas, courtesy of the usual suspects.
                  and Rioja.
                  ents is Vera.

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Comment

Watching the Cabin on Channel 5. Cheap version of Love Island.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X