• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back at C&WH for my MRI. Remembered before I left home that a non underwired bra would be advisable but all mine still have some metal in them so will have to see what transpires.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Nearest I got to musical fame was singing blues songs in a little club back in student days. Plus basic guitar strumming as backing to my friend's proper playing.

Been trying on and off top play guitar properly for 50 years now. Never get far before I give up again.
      I bought my Dad lessons for his 70th and he loves it. He'll never be great but it's a hobby he's thoroughly enjoying.

Comment

Had to give up on my little old van, not worth repairing. Be sad to loose him. Am I the only one daft enough to get attached to inanimate things?

Just brought a newer one, should be delivered Monday.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

all mine still have some metal in them
          Do the alarms go off when you go through airport security? Bra bomb!
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Had to give up on my little old van, not worth repairing. Be sad to loose him. Am I the only one daft enough to get attached to inanimate things?
            Nope - comfort is under rated.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Do the alarms go off when you go through airport security? Bra bomb!
              No, bras (and my clip on Fitbit) go through fine.

Comment

Comment

Sardine toasties for lunch

The ones in tomato sauce this time. For a long time I thought they were invented in the 1980s as I'd never had them before then, but a while back I saw an old print advertisement for them from the 1940s or 1950s, so it must just have been that my Mum never bought them when I was a kid

Comment

Lunch was soup and bread.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Todays bit of trivia.

Welcome to the first "Rectangular" February, ie. it perfectly fills a 4 week rectangular block in the calendar with the 1st falling on a Monday and the 28th falling on a Sunday, for 11 years. The next one won't be until 2027, so make the most of it.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X