• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    Morning

grey
    king billy
    february
    Monday.

did y'all miss me while i was away?

Welcome back

Comment

Morning

grey
      king billy
      february
      Monday.

Did you go somewhere?

Comment

Having fun with Google help chat as I'm after a tax invoice but none is available.

Apparently I have to try again on 1 February...

I kindly mentioned that it is nearly midday on 1 February in the UK so could they tell me which timezone the invoice system is referencing?

Comment

Morning

grey
          king billy
          february
          Monday.

It had not been the same! General has been (even more) overrun with cretins!

How are you?

Comment

Morning all!

CBS and lots of lovely sunshine here. Bet it's a bit parky out though.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Having fun with Google help chat as I'm after a tax invoice but none is available.

I kindly mentioned that it is nearly midday on 1 February in the UK so could they tell me which timezone the invoice system is referencing?
              "Timezones are hard, let's use your web browsing activity to create a panopticon!"

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

'Inez' is now trying to claim that I don't have an address on my account (I do) and that's what's stopping the Download Tax Invoice link from being available.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                  Morning all!

CBS and lots of lovely sunshine here. Bet it's a bit parky out though.
                  You are in Yorkshire?

I went to school with his son. He turned up at parents evening one day.

Comment

Chaos here this week. CovKid I was sent home last week as his Covid bubble burst for the third time. Then on Friday evening we had a text asking not to bring CovKid II to nursery whilst one of the staff had a test - which has turned out positive.

10 days of complete chaos for me. Plus the now 3-month old CovBaby of course.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      You are in Yorkshire?

I went to school with his son. He turned up at parents evening one day.
                      Fact of the day! Thanks BP!

Comment

Working...
                      X