• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOaTw and your endless DOOM threads
    Your FOaTws do seem to have worked, he's much sillier and less DOOMy now.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Fire lit.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out, 1°C, but the fog isn't as evident as it was last night

Comment

Missed call from an 0203 number earlier (missed because I don't answer calls from numbers I don't know). Googling it reveals nothing, not even on those "who called" sites. So I assume it's a scam, as anything legit would show some trace

Comment

"Squashed Beetle" passed its MOT this morning. No advisories.

Very foggy out there, analog moisture, digital chill.
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Currently contemplating whether to have a third coffee.

The first two went down nicely but there's now a risk of diminishing returns.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Missed call from an 0203 number earlier (missed because I don't answer calls from numbers I don't know). Googling it reveals nothing, not even on those "who called" sites. So I assume it's a scam, as anything legit would show some trace
                Used to log calls when I brought a phone with blocking feature but gave up when I found they can spoof any number they like, blocking any one number won't stop getting the same crap again.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Chicken and barley soup with wholemeal bread for lunch

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Chicken and barley soup with wholemeal bread for lunch
                      Mushroom soup with toast here.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X