• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

It's a bit dull and overcast out but dry. Currently 16 degrees and it'll reach the heady heights of 17. Moderate chance of rain this afternoon, potential for a shower this morning. Barometer down to 1000 mBar.

First coffee has been drunk.

Off to the hairdresser at 1030.

Comment

<taps screen> Is this thing borked again?

Sunday morning shopping trip to Tesco and Morrisons done, dusted, washed, sterilised and put away.

Lunch: roast lamb, yellow corner yog, spoonful of stewed pear, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

After a period of sunshine, the eternal drizzle has returned unbidden.

Grey grey grey grey grey.

And the drillers are drilling next door.
      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 1 November 2020, 12:41.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Afternoon - sky is blue and it is strangely warm for November.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

On my way out the sky was blue but now it's clouded over again. Still warm and dry though.

Very busy at the hairdresser's. I think lots of people are trying to get last minute appointments in. Mine was booked 6 weeks ago

Comment

Walk walked
            Lawn lawned
            Leaves leaved
            Dogs avoided like the plague
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Dull, grey, 14°C day out; dry, but with a damp sort of feel to it

Comment

Crap. Travel ban means I have to fly to Glasgow tonight or not at all.

Bubbles will not be allowed to spend the night at each others homes.

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Comment

The flight change took about 20 mins on the phone and I had to part with an additional £8. Now at T5 first wing to drop off my case and then I can get trollied in the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      The flight change took about 20 mins on the phone and I had to part with an additional £8. Now at T5 first wing to drop off my case and then I can get trollied in the lounge.
                      Enjoy Glasgow
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X