• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Grey out, and still a bit damp here and there from last night's showers

Currently 8°C, forecast to soar to 11°, though also forecast to possibly rain a bit more

How come my last post last night had moved on to the following page this morning?

The only way that can happen is if an existing post is undeleted, or a newbie post is approved. I can't see one of the latter going back a page or two. Is it something to do with NAT's gnomic assertion that "the infraction is now fixed"?

Comment

It gets weirder: this…

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Evening all
      appears not only to have moved on to the next page, but is the second post on that page, implying two posts have been undeleted or two newbie posts have been approved or a combination of those things

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        The UK needs to do a good marketing campaign like Sweden.....

You mean we should have really high taxes, a genuinely state-run healthcare system and try to work with others?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          It gets weirder: this…

appears not only to have moved on to the next page, but is the second post on that page, implying two posts have been undeleted or two newbie posts have been approved or a combination of those things

Not guilty.

But I'm intrigued, and don't know how to find out what/how it has happened - also appear to be maybe 200+ posts ago
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Not guilty.

But I'm intrigued, and don't know how to find out what/how it has happened - also appear to be maybe 200+ posts ago

Help me "Nick one Fitz" you are our only hope? WTFH can wear the buns.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It's the ghost of that Zeity character probly.

Shirts in the WM, smalls in the TD.

According to the random number generator on the TD, the smalls should be done around about now.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all

Just had breakfast and now planning our day in Coimbra.

Sunny out, currently 13 degrees and a forecast high of 20.

Comment

Not guilty.

Seems to be between pages 33400 and 33411

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Seems to be between pages 33400 and 33411
                    Nothing obvious in there though

Comment

You mean we should have really high taxes, a genuinely state-run healthcare system and try to work with others?
                      And a trust in the government by the people that it is doing its best for the people.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X