• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Oh, and the only reason I need to move email for the domain to a third party in the first place is that Easily's wildcard domains for email stopped working earlier this year, and despite several complaints and the fact that they still say they work in their "help", nothing has been done to correct matters
    I have the same problem with namecheap who decided that adding a period at the end of a CNAME record is required even when it wasn't added and definitely isn't required.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Lunch: Heinz Lentil and ham soup, Morrisons wholemeal sunflower and spelt bread, blackcurrant jam sandwich on same, yellow corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea (bit brighter with this particular teabag).
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Lunch has been jam on toast, to use up the last of the bread. Should have made it with something more substantial but I timed things badly due to meetings

Comment

Learnt LadyMuck is a very caring person. There as I like killing small animals.

Lunch - mmmmm.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Learnt LadyMuck is a very caring person. There as I like killing small animals.

Lunch - mmmmm.
            Where did you hear that nasty rumour??

Comment

no need to repeat yourself...
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Comment

ClientCo are being exceptionally annoying today. They want to review requirements and tell me what I've missed without reading them

Comment

But I only have about three hours before I clock off for 6 working days.

Comment

It rained a bit earlier. Ground still looks wet but I don't think there's any active precipitation right now

Comment

Working...
                      X