• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sopranos S3E5 Another Toothpick (TV Episode 2001); another rather bleak one

Still raining. Quite breezy too

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning

Dark

Raining

Oh it's Thursday.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all

Wet out. I suspect The Dog (tw) and I will be getting filthy shortly.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning
          Grey
          Dark
          Thunderday

Comment

Morning

It's remarkable how often when fixing a new problem you discover solutions to a few existing ones.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Morning all

Wet out. I suspect The Dog (tw) and I will be getting filthy shortly.
              Has the poorly chicken recovered?

Comment

Morning all.

Dark, damp, overcast. Currently 16 degrees with a high of 17 forecast. Will remain overcast all day with a 50/50 chance of rain around lunchtime. Barometer down to 1005 mBar.

First coffee being drunk.

Last day at work before I go on holiday. TFFT.

Comment

Back in from the walk, and judged it well.
                  While it is blowing a hoolie out there, the only water falling was coming out of the trees.

As I got in the door, the overnight rain started again,
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Bonjour à mes étranges amis ...

Return after a couple of busy days in ScruffTowers®

Grass is looking remarkably green after all the rain. Time for scarify, autumn fertilise and overseed, before the frost comes to heave the lawn...
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

On the lookout for some autumnal / winter planting for the plant troughs that hang off my railings. I did quite well with the summer plants so I'm all encouraged to try more!

Comment

Working...
                      X