• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning
    CBSWFB today.
    Wednesday.
    my pentacle's fading a bit.
    the left handed grendelsprocket seems a bit out of line.
    I'd best recalibrate.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Everything Eek Twin B wants to take to university is in the front room. Mrs Eek has been insistent that I have nothing to do with loading the car.

Mrs Eek is now asking me to load said items from the front room to the car
      Is she still coming to Gods Own Country to study? What is Twin A doing?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Is she still coming to Gods Own Country to study? What is Twin A doing?
        Yep at 1pm today we will be playing our usual game of how the flip do we get there from here on Leeds' one way system to drop her and everything off. It's Mill Street so the first bit should be easy but then we need to move the car elsewhere. Then we head into the city centre to buy everything she's forgotten

Twin A has another year at school following her autism diagnose to allow her to get the grades she wants.
        Last edited by eek; 9 September 2020, 08:26.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning

Oddly started spitting at 8am but then stopped and went back to being sunny.

Feel tired for some reason.

Currently have to put up with someone grinding concrete as a sound track as they are replacing a gas main nearby.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

morning all

Grey.

Drizzly.

Misty.

Damp.

Dire.

Dreary.

Depressing.

Slightly warmer in here at 19 deg.

Very humid, it's 65% in the front room despite the dehumidifier.

1021 mBar on the barometer which also says it's 70% RH in here.

Wednesday apparently.

Now wondering wtf wakes me at 05:25 so regularly.

I wonder if it's the boiler doing one of its things.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all
              A bit overcast out there. Managed to pick 1.5kg of porcini this morning
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Morning all
                Won't be mushroom in your kitchen at this rate.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Morning all
                  Will there be any after the forriners wiped out the local stocks?

Comment

Morning denizens

Less perturbing dreams last night than the previous two nights, I think; I can't remember any of them, but I also feel more and better rested

The latter has also been helped by forgetting to set any alarms last night, meaning I slept until I woke naturally, the time for which is apparently 10:15am

Grey start again, 18°C but not forecast to get much if at all higher, even though it'll get sunnier in a bit. And there seem to have been some showers overnight, as everything outside is a bit damp

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Currently have to put up with someone grinding concrete as a sound track as they are replacing a gas main nearby.
                      Something similar seem to be going on up the road from me, possibly related to those roadworks that were disrupting traffic the other evening

Comment

Working...
                      X