• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made some choc, choc chip and hazelnut cookies.

Need to let the dough set for a bit in the fridge before I bake them. Will probably wait until tomorrow as the lighting will be a bit better to take photos.

Also need to write up the recipe at some point. Finally got it where it works really well. Terrible thing r&d for food!
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Made some choc, choc chip and hazelnut cookies.

Need to let the dough set for a bit in the fridge before I bake them. Will probably wait until tomorrow as the lighting will be a bit better to take photos.

Also need to write up the recipe at some point. Finally got it where it works really well. Terrible thing r&d for food!
      Ooh! My favourite type of cookie! I shall be trying this one out when you've published it

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Ooh! My favourite type of cookie! I shall be trying this one out when you've published it
        Me too

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Me too
          That'll be the diets defenestrated then

Comment

Over 2 hours rabbitting with 4 loony ladies today. Think I'll start wearing a dress to fit in better.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by jainnode View Post
              That'll be the diets defenestrated then
              One should always allow oneself a day off from things like diets now and then

Comment

Just for a change, instead of a walk I gardened.

I now have a pile of brambles and assorted crap that's about 10 feet by 4 feet by 2 feet.

And a bramble has managed to break a pane of glass in the greenhouse.

You couldn't make this crap up.

Tea: Tesco battered chunky haddock, stewed pears & custard, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment:

Dad's Army S1 ep remake at 21:00 on Yesterday.
                Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 25 August 2020, 17:54.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

dinner was the last portion of fish stew, courtesy of my freezer.
                  marvelous IIDSSM.
                  with a nice chablis.
                  ents are drying up a bit now, don't know what to watch.

oh, well,

Comment

it's getting a bit blowy out there.
                    some very interesting processional cloud formations parading past.

Comment

Originally posted by jainnode View Post
                      it's getting a bit blowy out there.
                      some very interesting processional cloud formations parading past.
                      Same here, and the trees are waving their arms around like they're in a Jane Fonda video

Comment

Working...
                      X