• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

I need to work out what to have for lunch now. Probably soup, as I'm not sure there's enough room in the freezer for the rest of last night's curry and that'll free up a space

Comment

Lunch was leftover prawn pad thai, and a portion of tiramisu.
      with earl grey tea.
      wonderful.
      now a 2 o'clock with the 1920's ladies.*

*flappers, AKA PM's.

Comment

Chicken, tomato and lentil soup with wholemeal bread for lunch in the end

Comment

Lunch is (as I'm still eating it) a small baguette with tuna and sweetcorn filling. I've rather gotten into the habit of cooking up a fresh baguette for lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Ah that website looks familiar. I think I've had dealings with them before. I filled in the interest form once and they hounded me for weeks to provide details of who runs the building (which is findable with a 30 second google search) so I told them to sod off .

Essentially, by filling in the interest form, they expect you to then do all the leg work to get them into the building. Being a mere tenant, I have no such power.
            I know someone who had the same problems. He even gave them the full contact details of his freeholder and G Network were unable to write to/phone them. They actually don't need to contact anyone as BT Openreach and Virgin don't bother, they just drill holes where they need to to connect households.

G Network will wonder in a few years when they have gone bust why they didn't get any customers.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

and meeting done, flappers flapped. week over

I really don't know why they get so nervous about bringing up a production mainframe image on a new software stack.

Comment

Towel wash (light-coloured ones) on

Comment

The two remaining shirts out of the TD, one ironed, one not.

Pair of cords and a pair of jeans in the TD.

Once they're done that's it for this week.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

It's Friday, I'm in Love...

Holiday...

Echo Beach...

I'm Walking on Sunshine...

2 weeks hols have started. Drive down to Perpignan and then along the Med to Villefranche sur Mer on Monday for sunshine and sea.

ClientCo. happy with 14 days self-iso afterwards, too.
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                      It's Friday, I'm in Love...

Holiday...

Echo Beach...

I'm Walking on Sunshine...

2 weeks hols have started. Drive down to Perpignan and then along the Med to Villefranche sur Mer on Monday for sunshine and sea.

ClientCo. happy with 14 days self-iso afterwards, too.

Happy holidays!

WFH for quarantine?

Comment

Working...
                      X