• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    you have a reflection??
    If I don't eat garlic.

So how are you doing? Still managing to irritate the ijits in general?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      If I don't eat garlic.

So how are you doing? Still managing to irritate the ijits in general?
      oh, yes! it's my mission to annoy the arrogant, bombastic, sanctimonious know-alls of this world.

Comment

oh, yes! it's my mission to annoy the arrogant, bombastic, sanctimonious know-alls of this world.

It's really quite entertaining, I have to say.

Comment

Went for a nice little walk this afternoon.

It was busier than my local high street yesterday late morning.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Looks like my parents will be spending Christmas on their own, for the first time ever

They were going to go up the road to my sister and her husband, where we usually all go, but with being in Tier 4 they can't go there if my brother-in-law's parents do. And as my brother-in-law's father has had cancer for a couple of years now, it's only fair that they get priority

Mr V senior is not coming for XMAS - heart disease, MIL is invited for a driveway party - its all tulip!

love to those missing loved ones...
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

poor mods!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I have had a productive afternoon flattening out all the carboard boxes I'd stashed from deliveries - kept as I didn't know what size I'd need to send off presents, now surplus to requirements. I also cut two rectangles from a length of blue velvet and hemmed them, making some drawer liners for my new living room console table. Yesterday's bed linen was dry so that was neatly folded and put away and smalls and tops washed and hung up.

As I hadn't checked my blood pressure since March, I got my little measuring device out and it's at 99/65 and 69 bpm. I might do my Sp02 in a bit to get the full set.

Now trying to decide what to cook for dinner.

EDIT: Sp02 is at 98%
                Last edited by ladymuck; 20 December 2020, 18:46.

Comment

I wonder what DrS' Freecell score is today?

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  Freecell score: don't ask.
                  Oh

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    There were plots?
                    Not really, in the case of the third one

Comment

Having reluctantly conceded that it is now Christmas week, I have marked the occasion by having a couple of mince pies

And I've just found I've won a free book from an author I follow on Twitter, which is nice because there's far too much space not yet occupied by books in here

Comment

Working...
                      X