• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In with the hoi polloi

The sky ain't blue any more.

Quelle surprise.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Car hire cancelled - no questions asked, full refund.

Our hotel is buys trying to sort out existing guests, understandably. I'm not too worried about our money there. They are a small business who will be struggling to work things out financially, etc.

BA flight? Their Manage My Booking site is down. Their phones are turned off (you can't get through even the exec club numbers). Their twitter feed is going unmonitored.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Home again home again jiggetty jig.

As is only right & proper, it's now grey, sunless, and drizzling like a good 'un.

Lunch: beans on Morrisons multiseed toast, 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea, bramble jelly sandwich.

Very slow stagger home.

Forgot to mention that whilst I was preparing for a shower, I noticed that the toes on my right foot were discoloured.

Oh tulipe, thought I, must be gangrene.

Happily it turned out to be dirt from inside a sock that the WM had done a pretty inefficient job of washing clean. .
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

It seems to have become fully overcast now. Mostly white cloud but some flecks of grey about.

Lunch was a jacket potato with cheese and beans from the canteen.

Comment

FFS! Unexpected text alert from bank for verify 2FA, try to log on and get this:

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                FFS! Unexpected text alert from bank for verify 2FA, try to log on and get this:

Send me your details and I'll get it cleared out up in no time
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Send me your details and I'll get it cleared out up in no time
                  The wife said she is going shopping, lets hope she hasn't had the same idea!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Weird - only a week or two ago I was logged in on the phone app and on the web app at the same time, and nary a whisper from them

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Weird - only a week or two ago I was logged in on the phone app and on the web app at the same time, and nary a whisper from them
                      Same IP address for both?

Comment

Working...
                      X