• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      That would make for great TV!
      It does! She took her bedroom apart overnight, so they started the process of securing things better. When they let her out to get some sun in a bit they’d fixed, she started in on a bolt in the passageway, but they’d welded it so she couldn’t turn it with her fingers - whereupon she went and got a towel, and used that to protect her teeth while she tried to turn it with them!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Comment

Doctor Who starts at 18:50 this evening.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Lots of gardening done, including late pruning of vines.

Will post links to watches tomorrow.

The reason for the moon watch is due to the event that happened about 8.5 months after big rocket went up in 1969, and of all the life to come out of the tip of it, one became the most important.
            Enough about your wife. Where did it go wrong for you?

Comment

I didn't go out and enjoy the sunshine again. Instead I stayed in and watched another Time Shift episode. This time about capital punishment and the periodic calls for return of the death penalty. Cheerful Sunday afternoon viewing, I'm sure you'll agree.

That annoying noise is back again. I may have to complain to the caretaker tomorrow.

Watched a couple of episodes of Hospital, all about Liverpool's NHS hospitals. It's a bit of a less dramatic version of C4's 24 hours in A&E with more about the behind the scenes stuff rather than a collection of people nearly dying for one reason or another.

Now contemplating some Marvel's Agents of Shield. I see I watched up to S5E08 in my previous run.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Doctor Who starts at 18:50 this evening.
                Series finale?

Comment

Now eating remains of vegetable curry MrsBP sent to LOndon with me.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Watched a couple of episodes of Hospital, all about Liverpool's NHS hospitals. It's a bit of a less dramatic version of C4's 24 hours in A&E with more about the behind the scenes stuff rather than a collection of people nearly dying for one reason or another.
                    I watched the third one, about Liverpool Heart Hospital, over the last couple of days. Interesting to see the different treatments they do in the cath lab these days besides putting in stents. Helped to explain why I had to wait nearly a week last time

Comment

That Doctor Who done & dusted for this year.

Amazingly it actually had a story.

Currently watching that Brian Cox (not the Hannibal Lector one) holding forth on BBC4 ().
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X